Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Workout Calendar



When I embarked on my fitness and healthy living journey in June of 2009, I had to make a plan to organize my 5K training and 30 Day Shred, and Yoga and Pilates.  But I kept that plan filed away in my brain.  for the most part it worked well for months.  But with working and 3 kids, I've had trouble trying to manage it all.  So I started using my email calendar to just plug in what I "aspire" to do on a daily basis.  Now, while this may be a daunting plan.  It works for me to know what I can do on a daily basis.  I want to get to the point again where I should do these activities.  This morning, I didn't wake up at 5 a.m. to do No More Trouble Zones.  And that does cause a bit of guilt and anxiety because I'd rather not miss a workout.  However, tomorrow is another day and I can't beat myself up.

What I do plan to do is wake up in the early morning and run on the treadmill.  I will try to do Yoga in the evening if I can't get to it soon after running.  But I must be honest, I do have a bit of fear of doing the Jillian Michaels DVDs. 

1 comment:

  1. For awhile, I tried scheduling workouts: I thought that if I booked them into my calendar like actual appointments, I would feel guilty if I didn't honour them. It worked briefly, but life got in the way and the reminders just made me feel guilty. I might need to give it another go.

    I'm glad to hear you're not beating yourself up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts and Support?