Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friday Workout . . .

6:52

It isn't easy taking a picture of myself every week to see progress; any progress.  And I noticed that this is my go-to workout wear.  Turquoise soccer shorts rolled to be less big and navy sports bra.  But that back shot isn't so flattering.  It is what it is. 

My workout plan for the week is set.  I start today with being consistent.  As far as the eating . . . I am thinking I should join weight watchers.  I like the community support.  I enjoy meetings.  But time is a problem.  Having 3 children to take to meetings at times is a problem.  One bright spot, I get reimbursed by my health insurance.  If that isn't a good enough reason, then I don't know what is.  I will have to wait till March's pay period to do so.  In the meantime, I plan on making changes to the diet. 

However, I plan on making short ribs with polenta (no butter) tonight.  So any changes will have to wait until tomorrow.  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I just love Weight Watchers and am glad you'll be joining. The face to face support of other members sharing their successes, their disappointments and their diet tips just can't be beat. Plus it is such a healthy diet. Good for you, Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great! Weight Watchers really is a wonderful program. You could try the online version but its not quite the same. They do have chat rooms, bulletin boards, etc.
    Keelie

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts and Support?